Sweet-Tart Strawberry Soup Recipe
Sweet-tart Strawberry Soup
Cool and refreshing strawberry soup is a perfect sweet and tangy starter or dessert!
- 4 cups strawberries hulled
- 1 cup whole milk plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 leaves fresh mint
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients. Puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Citrus and balsamic will enhance the berry flavor and honey will increase the sweetness if your berries are not fully ripe.
- Refrigerate soup inthe blender container for 2 hours and up to 25 hours. Reblend just before serving. Pour into soup bowls and garnish with a mint leaf. If serving for desert, top with a dollop of whipped cream or additional sliced strawberries.